Do you need a high-end intrinsically safe vibration analyzer for the use in explosive environments? Then VIBXPERT EX is the right choice!
VIBXPERT EX is a high performance, intrinsically save, fully featured data collector, vibration analyzer and field balancer for easy condition monitoring and troubleshooting of rotating equipment in explosive environments such as petrochemical plants, refineries, offshore oil rigs, etc.
VIBXPERT EX collects field data including vibration information, bearing condition, inspection and process data and seamlessly integrates with the PRUFTECHNIK universal OMNITREND software platform.
The modular firmware structure allows you to upgrade the VIBXPERT EX from a route data collector to a full-blown troubleshooting device with advanced features such as coast down/run-up measurements, event recording, ODS & modal analysis and cross-channel phase measurement.
It is also possible to connect the VIBXPERT EX to protection systems via the buffered outputs. This enables you to perform additional analysis such as shaft vibration, shaft centerline plots or orbits e.g. on turbines, compressors and other turbomachinery.
With the OMNITREND, the universal PRUFTECHNIK Condition Monitoring software platform, measurements can be stored and analyzed, diagnosis reports can be generated and measurement tasks can be pre-configured and uploaded to the device for route based data collection.
As with all our data collectors and vibration analyzers, you will benefit from free software and firmware updates, and low ownership cost.
What's new in VIBXPERT version 2.33?
Support for new processor and memory revision
Support of mainboard hardware status 14X and 15X
- Reset status of measurement tasks to 'unmeasured'.
All measurement tasks below the current hierarchy level are set to "unmeasured".
Old results are retained and new results are added.
- Low pass filter can be activated. The filter frequency (1kHz or 10kHz) depends on the start and stop speeds.
- When using time-synchronous averaging, the speed deviation is checked and the averaging
function is discontinued if the deviations become too large.
- If the ESC button is pressed, a confirmation prompt appears to prevent the unintentional
discontinuation of measurement with the loss of data.
- The reference edge of the trigger signal is now adjustable for phase calculation.
The signal edge of either the incoming or outgoing trigger mark can be selected as the reference.
- Higher maximum input values for weight (500 kg) and radius (100m).
- New firmware module 'E registration' provides route-based data collection, timewaveform and FFT analysis